Melanie’s “Desert Island Flicks”:
1) Bad Words – just because it’s THAT irreverent and THAT funny! And one would need laughter all alone on a desert island!
2) V for Vendetta – because I’ll need a good primer for fighting dictatorships!
3) The Matrix – a very fantastic example of when society needs to start ‘unplugging’ …
4) Spy – more laughter and a good reminder of the stereotypes for which womenfolk should not fall prey.
5) The 5th Element – to remind myself of the power of love 😀
Bonus: All of the Despicable Me’s – more laughter!